Saturday, March 13, 2010

~~~ I Love Projects!! ~~~





Yes...I love spending the day on a project.
Going thru my stash of images for one subject.
Catching up on my craft magazines.
Organizing my embellishments, etc etc etc.
What you see above is my latest idea.

I got together all the images I had of dolls

and mounted them on cardstock

I had put thru the Xyron machine.

Was a bit tricky working on the
sticky side. Forgot you can't slip an image
under another one!
Then I used Distress ink pads and a stencil
brush and rubbed it to look antiquey. Is that
a word? lol
Another experiment was to apply a sealing of
some kind. So I used a sponge brush and
applied a layer of US Artquest Perfect
Paper Adhesive - Matte. Nice finish and
no streaks or brush lines!
Lastly, becuase this is getting too long, I scanned
it in case I screwed up when I decided to cut it.
I wanted to see how it would look as a card
background and also for an ATC. And if I really
liked it I would now have more than the original!!
So here is the start of a Bookmark Tag.....

2 comments:

Deborah said...

Your work and your blog are so beautiful! I have given you a bloggers award! Take a look at my blog http://deborahmpurdy.blogspot.com.

Gunn (Merete) said...

Hello
It is so fun to discover new blogs. Thanks for the kind words on my blog. I love your vintage style. Your bookmarks are awesome. And how lucky you are to have some of this old papers, that`s really a treasure.
I am looking forward to your next project.
Gunn :-D