Sunday, March 4, 2012

OOPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haven't been here in a while and I see somehow I screwed up and ruined it here. I think becuase one day I was in Picasa and erroneously deleted a lot of images and didn't realize I was deleting them from here at the same time!!!! I didn't even know about Picasa, ended up there by accident and saw I had a page!!! Surprise!!! So I just started deleting things.....OOPS!!!
I am not too computer literate...so i will come back when I can and see if i can restore it...or delete it and create another. Maybe...
I apologize to my Followers. I have however, uploaded my latest adventure..learning how to Art Journal. And it is showing at my Facebook page. Not sure if I can add a link here to it, but will try.
http://www.facebook.com/people/ML-Chapin-Bainbridge/100003406329810#!/profile.php?id=100003406329810

2 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Stopping by from Gingersnaps- always fun to meet new folks- you have an amazing blog!

Marjie Kemper said...

Hi, Peggy, I'm from Gingersnaps too. Glad to meet you. You have lots of eye candy on here. I'd say don't worry about prior blog problems... just keep going forward from today. Good luck with it!