Wednesday, November 9, 2011

*****TO ALL OF MY FOLLOWERS AND VISITORS!!!!

I want to thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments if you do.
I am posting this message becuase for some reason I am hardly ever successful at leaving messages at your blogs to thank you and leave comments for you and your artistry. I do not know what the problem is but Google, Blogger, TypePad, etc etc all the options won't let me.
So please know I am not ignoring your friendship and kindness!
As for any new projects; I did work a few hours today on a couple of birthday cards.

2 comments:

Karenliz said...

Peggy! Sorry you haven't been able to leave messages. Blogger is so weird sometimes. Love your vintage cards. Very beautiful!

1CardCreator said...

Pretty journal below hon. I look forward to seeing what you will create next. So nice to meet you on Unruly!