Monday, October 10, 2011

~~~ New Adventure Altered Book - Nature ~~~








Well here is a look at my new adventure...journaling.
This Altered Book is for Nature Images....flowers, etc

I am only on the stages of decorating the pages now.
Journaling and Doodling will come later unless inspired.
I am trying ot remember to leave enough open spaces
here and there for Doodling and Writing.
I have two books started, one for flowers and one for ladies.
Having fun and hope someone else likes them...I am pleased so far.
I goofed on 2 pages and covered up with paper design and vellum.
On one I tried using craft iron with crayons, but even after I
buffed the page it still showed on my rag...didn't like that!!!

2 comments:

Karenliz said...

This on is really pretty! I love the flowers and the lace. Keep posting more pages!

Aileen said...

Hi Peggy, thanks for stopping by and posting, I couldn't find your email so I'm posting here. Color Mists are sprayable watercolors and I myself use them on all papers and surfaces...from newsprint ads to metal. I use a heat gun to dry in between layers. I also use them on clothing like my jean jacket...they are water soluble and if you want them to be permanent they need to be sealed. If you haven't used yours in awhile they may need to be diluted some with filtered water because they do tend to thicken up over time as they sit. I have many tutorials on my blog and my website but please feel free to email if you have any questions otm@outsidethemargins.com.

Have fun spraying and experimenting!

Aileen~
Aileen's Musings