Monday, June 13, 2011

~~~ Well, I finally did it!! ~~~

My wonderful regular Followers know how I am
always trying new techniques and experimenting.
So I bought Graphic 45 paper a couple of months
ago and have been reticent to cut into it!! lol
Well I finally did it!! I needed to create a Tip-In
Page for a swap of a group I had recently left
trying to downsize and free up more creative time.
I didn't relaize I was given a partner for this swap
so I wanted to fulfill my obligation. So I decided
since this was my first time I didn't want to screw
it up by not using the best supplies I could.

I didn't know what theme her book was that I was
to create a page for, so I just picked out paper that
I thought was really cool and different. Then I found
out she was creating a book of flowers, trees, nature!
So I had to think of a way to turn my jazzy page into
something pretty looking. I hope I succeeded for her.

I left an inch on the left for when she adheres it into
her book spine.
I put a tab on it becuase I didnt know if she was
doing that, but she can always cut it off.
And both sides have removable tags or bookmarks.

Sorry for glare...I am not good at taking pictures,
I am just grateful my darling neice sent me a camera.
Maria was so sweet to that for me, I love her!!

5 comments:

Kathy Eddy said...

It looks beautiful from here Peggy! Thank you so much. can't wait to see it in person.

arttage said...

these are both great Peggy! Glad you broke down to use the good stuff. YOU deserve it! Hugs, Sanna

NatashaMay said...

Very cute thing on your desk. :) Happy WOYWW!

Wanda H said...

Wonderful pages!!!!

Coleen said...

Glare or not, I like the vintage look of it all. I love doing vintage, but just working on art journal now. I keep telling myself I should work the vintage into the journal, but I hate to use my images on something I'm not sending out or giving to someone. Nice work Peggy.

Coleen in Ukraine