Wednesday, June 15, 2011

~~~ Another Wednesday Desktop ~~~

Well it is another Wednesday desktop mess for
the WOYWW Group. An image of what my desktop
looks like this morning after the night before!
- My Tip-In page to mail out today.
- An ATC Jam to play with and mail out.
- A few free images to cut out from a book called
"Thirty-Six Artists". Great book about 36 artists
and a sampling of their work. And the publication
includes a few images from the artists that are free.
- Practicing with brad maker that I have a hard
time with but have discovered 2 other ways to get a
value out of it!! An Alcohol Ink idea and a flower idea.
- And a few misc. images cut out from my cutting
session yesterday to sort thru and store.

I just signed up for a few swaps in a couple of groups
so I have some creating to get to today. But this morning
I remembered about taking a shot of my desktop.

8 comments:

Andria said...

Great desk, Maggie! Looks like you have a lot of fun work/play going on. Guess what? We are neighbors...I live in Springfield, Delaware County! Fun to find you on WOYWW.

Andria said...

Woops, Peggy...sorry I called you Maggie...not sure where my head is! :-)

Theresa said...

Lots of good stuff in store there! Happy WOYWW!

Maggie's Crafts said...

Great art work and love your busy desk!

Thank you for sharing and happy WOYWW! :)

Maggie #115
xx

okienurse said...

Now that is a creative desktop!!! Messy is a sign of creativity not a negativity! Hope you have a great week crafting. Thanks for sharing. Vickie #46

Shazsilverwolf said...

That is looking really good- made me think of Monty Python when I first looked at it.I hope you have heard of them, or you will think I am mad, lol. Shaz #96

Coleen said...

Fun to see your desktop Peggy and especially what's on it. You have a nice touch with vintage. I like vintage too. Following you now and hope you'll stop by my blog and follow if you want. Helps me to keep track of who to visit back.

Coleen in Ukraine
from Yahoo AB

peggy aplSEEDS said...

great desk, Peggy! i've enjoyed my visit to your blog with all your different projects!