Tuesday, February 8, 2011

~~~ Latest AFTCM Group Swap ~~~

Two ATCs of Queen of Hearts was our
theme. I already had these images of
my Mother and myself with crowns.
So I decided to use them for the ATCs.
Luckily I already had two items that had
the hearts already cut out so that saved me
trying to cut hearts acurately!!!
I used black embossing powder on the right
for the first time...and it really is neat stuff!!
And then I colored in using a marker
I have had for ages never used.
They are called Brush Pens by RenArt.
It is set of two markers and the
others are acid free.
I have no idea if they are for paper
or are fabric markers....don't remember
where or why I bought them. lol
On the left ATC I cut out a piece of a 3D sticker
with lots of bling!! Scanning doesn't show it.
Hope they are enjoyed...maybe I shouldn't tell
my partner who they are.....lol

I know you cannot open the image...I don't know how

yet, I am waiting for an email answer. The info here

is too wordy as usual and I do not understand it. Sorry.

Now I can't get rid of the double spacing here.

I am thinking of going to a different place to blog!

I just don't know what to do all you nice Followers.

2 comments:

sassyb07 said...

your ATC's are wonderful Peg, love the pics of you and your mom
hugs, Valerie

Deborah said...

Lovely! I was able to enlarge them by clicking on them.