Thursday, January 13, 2011

~~~ 1 - 11 - 11 ~~~

Do you believe that date?!

That is when I created these!!

Well latest new art venture for me is

making ATC size dolls for a swap.

The size was hard enough I didn't

want to try any sewing, not my thing.

So one is glittered and the other is

wrapped in thin variegated trim.

And making faces is also going to be a

challenge for me in this new group so

here I took artistic license and used

a bead for one and a watch face for other.

Works for me!! I like the look!! How about you?

5 comments:

PeggyR said...

Those are darling!

sassyb07 said...

I think they turned out great Peggy!
hugs, Valerie

Deborah said...

wow, they are so small and lovely!

paintnputter said...

I like your artistic licence. Its great!

Mary R. said...

Peggy I need to learn to make ATC paper dolls can you please help me.....Thank you sweetie....

Maryredford

mredford24@aol.com