Tuesday, July 13, 2010

~~~ Black & White ~~~


Creating something in black & white is
often challenging but fun. Today I made
2 Tags of vintage images from the
Graphics Fairy.
I tore the female image and edged with
black ink pad and added a star brad.
The background paper was printed from
a PSP file of a gradient shade of B & W.

The birdbath image I adhered onto white
paper and then onto black Barilla paper
and also edged tag with black ink and also
has a brad.
I hope you like it..it is for a swap and I will
be sad to see them go!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*************************************

3 comments:

sassyb07 said...

oh they're both great Peggy! I love doing black and white.
hugs, Valerie

Otter Blue said...

Nice! Great images.

Julia said...

What a creative woman you are! Such beautiful stuff over here.

Thanks so much for having my button on your blog Peggy!
A wonderful weekend to you and warm wishes from Julia