Tuesday, June 15, 2010

~~~ Birthday Gifts for Twins ~~~



The above set is for my niece Diana.
- PC from Buckingham Palace
- Diana the Huntress Transparency
- Beaded Fringe Trim
- Eyelash Trim
- Black & Silver Brad
- Copper Wire for hanger
- Bling that sparkles
Its Envelope:
- Cardstock
- Diana Statue Transparency
- Scroll Transparency
- Distress Inks on edges


This set is for her twin Elena.
- Another PC from the Palace
- A transparency of a Greek Maiden
- The framing trim is copper German Scrap
- Beaded Fringe Trim and Eyelash Trim
- Sparkly Bling pieces and coppery Brad
Its Envelope:
- Cardstock, Transparency and Scroll
- Distress Inks around the edges
And I have to tell you it took me quite a while
to create an envelope for the Tags! I had to
create a template for this size tag!!
I used Modge Podge for the adhering of the
trims. And Xyron for the Transparencies.
*****************************************

5 comments:

Lilacanglia said...

gorgeous,
hugs
Angie x

lady Anne Howard said...

I love these and I'm sure the Twins will adore them. Great work...
Love ~ Lady Anne xx

Otter Blue said...

Peggy, these are all wonderful pieces! Another winner from you!. Marnie

Francine said...

Love the Beautiful Gifts you have for the Twins. Keep up the great work, Peggy! Hugs, Francine

Deborah said...

They are all beautiful!