Monday, May 17, 2010

~~~ Easel Card ~~~


Well...another first!! An easel card for
my cousin and her husband's anniversary.
Had to make it twice due to mistakes.
But I managed to rescue what I didn't
want to lose.
Paper flower I made from a K&Company kit.
I used Distress Ink on the edges.
And the 2 gold rings I had from years ago
when I was going to use as halos for angels.
Tried to scan it upright because I do not
have a digital camera. So it looks a little
odd...but the dimenions are correct eventho
it looks like the top part is wider than the
base with the pattern paper.
And used a key charm for the "brake"!



3 comments:

lady Anne Howard said...

How lovely is this easel card Peggy, it looks great, I hadn't done one either but now I want to make more, they are quite easy once you get the idea in your head lol. Well done girl, I love it...
Love ~ Lady Anne xxx

sassyb07 said...

wow Peggy! it's really gorgeous
you did a great job
hugs, Valerie

Lilacanglia said...

This is fantastic,
What a great easel card,
Hugs
Angie x