Friday, May 28, 2010

~~~ Art Dolls ~~~




OK....I joined an Art Doll swap

for paper dolls. I was a little

scared after Googling and seeing

what was out there. I found I

couldn't use what I saw, espcially

when I realized there was no way

I could do a doll like the ones I saw!

So..decided to just jump in and do

one thing at a time as the ideas came

to me.

I started by using a template I have

had for years and cut it out of K&Co

cardstock with patterns on both sies.

I usually try to always make the back

of something visually appealing.

Then went thru my stash of female

faces that would fit on the template.


And from there I would sit and look

at the doll for a while until I was

inspired to imagine what I would

like to see on the doll.

I also added a piece of gold cording

on the back so that the doll could be

displayed by hanging it up!

3 comments:

Otter Blue said...

Peggy, these turned out super cute.

sassyb07 said...

really great Peggy
hugs, Valerie

purplemajic said...

WOW! She's gorgeous.